Concerning us: We never use, sell, promote your file or printed canvas without your prior written consent.
Concerning you: We do respect Copyrights, so please make sure you own the rights to use any of the image you send us. If you are not sure, please get check. If we think they do not follow copyrights laws, we will have the right to stop the order.
You are not authorize to reproduce, sell Canvas purchased under "Collection" without any prior written consent.
2. Personal data Back up
The image you upload are stored in our server, If you don't want us to keep the image in our server, please ask us and we will delete it.
3. Sales Condition
We want happy customers, so we will make sure you are satisfied. If we have any problem with your source file or problem with the printing itself, we will contact you first, that's our job.
Satisfaction guarantee, how it works
It means we do promise you will be satisfied with the results, if not, we will refund you. The refund process involve the full value of the print, except the shipping fees, once you send us the canvas back (within 30 days you got the product), we will refund within 24-48 working hours on your credit card or paypal.
We don't sell your info, we don't keep credit card information in our servers. And the file you uploads are stored in a secure server and we do not sell, promote any of these file without your consent.
5. Information on the site
We try to make sure to have the most accurate information on the site, If there is a "bug" on our site, something like 1 million prints for 1 Euro, or price discrepancy, well ... it's not really on purpose and we reserve the right to cancel any order if the information on the site is not correct. But we will contact you as quickly as possible for that.
The Boring Legal Stuff
1. PRICES: All prices are Firm Fixed Price, All prices displayed include VAT of 18%. Collection from our fixed points Galleries do not incurred extra expenses. If the client chose that the order will be delivered an extra charge of € 10.00 is added with the final price.
2. PAYMENT: Terms are prepayment unless otherwise agreed in writing. Interest shall be charged on overdue accounts at the rate of 18% per annum (1.5% per month) from due date.
3. DELIVERY: In case the Purchaser request that the order will be delivered, the delivery address should be registered. In case of absence of such information the company is not liable for any delays. If the Purchaser select to collect the order from any fixed point Galleries, the company will inform the Purchase when the order is ready for collection. The company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its ability to reasonably control. When delivered it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to check the product and in case the product is damaged or incorrectly delivered, the Purchaser has to either do not accept the delivery or inform the company immediately together with a photo of the damaged goods.
4. COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY: Copyright in any specification, image file, JPG, any file uploaded and other document supplied by under or in connection with the Order and all intellectual property rights in the design of any part of the Equipment or provision of services, whether such design be registered or not, shall vest in absolutely. The Buyer shall keep confidential any information expressed or confirmed by in writing to be confidential and shall not disclose it without the company’s prior consent in writing to any third party.
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS: All Orders are subject to approval and acceptance by the Company. Any Order or other form from the Purchaser, which purports to expand, alter or amend these terms and conditions, is expressly rejected and is and shall not become a part of any agreement between the Company and the Purchaser. This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the Province of Malta.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY: Warranty Period: Canvas Print - 30 days;. The company warrants that during the Warranty Period that (a) the Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship and conform to specifications; . THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy for a claim under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement at the Company's option, of defective or nonconforming materials, parts or components or in the case of software, provision of a software revision for implementation by the Buyer. All material returned under warranty shall be returned to the company prepaid by the Buyer and returned to the Buyer, prepaid by the Company's specifications, or failure to follow prescribed installation, operating and maintenance procedures, (ii) defects, errors or nonconformities in the Products due to modifications, alterations, additions or changes not made in accordance with the Company (5). Information on the site the Company's specifications or authorized by Needaframe, (iii) normal wear and tear, (iv) damage caused by force of nature or act of any third person, (v) shipping damage, (vi) service or repair of Product by the Purchaser without prior written consent from Needaframe, (vii) Products designated by Needaframe as beta site test samples, experimental, developmental, preproduction, sample, incomplete or out of specification Products, (viii) returned Products if the original identification marks have been removed or altered or (ix) Services or research activities.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: If a Party would, but for this paragraph (7), have concurrent claims in contract and tort (including negligence) such claims in tort (including negligence) shall to the extent permitted by law be wholly barred, unenforceable and excluded.
Needaframe shall not be liable to the Buyer by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of the Order or of statutory duty or by reason of tort (including but not limited to negligence) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of production, loss of contracts or for any financing costs or for any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever that may be suffered by the Buyer.
In the event and to the extent that Needaframe shall have any liability to Buyer pursuant to the terms of the Order, Needaframe shall be liable to Buyer only for those damages which have been foreseen or might have reasonably been foreseen on the date of effectivity of the Order and which are solely an immediate and direct result of any act or omission of Needaframe in performing the work or any portion thereof under the Order and which are not in the aggregate in excess of ten (10%) percent of the total Order price.